↑ Back to top
- Develop novel and innovative therapeutic tools for remyelination therapy based on intervention with the local molecular and cellular environment. More information.
- Establishment of an MS patient-derived
iPSbiobank to develop human MS lesion models in a dish. More information.
- Develop novel
neuroimagingprotocols that can monitor inflammation, demyelination, remyelination and repair. More information.
- Identify reliable biomarkers for disease progression in MS with a focus on microRNAs. More information.
- Identify the contribution of infectious pathogens and gut microbiota in MS progression and remyelination. More information.
- Develop therapeutic interventions to improve fatigue and social cognition in MS. More information.
- Research into the genetic and hereditary aspects of MS. More information.